Prior bookings are not necessary for general x-ray examinations. You are welcome to visit any of our departments without an appointment during business hours for these examinations.
We prefer you to make an appointment for special x-ray examinations and ultrasound examinations as specific preparation for these examinations may be necessary.
Pre-booking is necessary for the following examinations:
- Bone densitometry.
- CT (Computed Tomography)
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Pre-authorization by your medical aid scheme is mandatory for all of the above mentioned examinations.
- When making an appointment for a CT/MRI examination, you should have the following available:
- Medical aid number and dependent code.
- Date of birth of the patient.
- Indication or ICD 10 code for the study requested.
On the day of the appointment, please bring the referral note from the doctor and your medical aid card along.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the appointment time to finalise paper work.